- Mobile app
- Advanced 300 instruments
- Account types
- Clients from USA, Canada or Japan cannot use the service
- No live chats
ClydeTrade is an international broker giving a full range of brokerage services to clients around the world. It offers access to global financial markets and multiple asset classes, including currencies, precious metals, indices, stocks, and energies. You can trade the global financial markets using every existing trading strategy, including trading bots, hedging, and scalping with ClydeTrade. Protection of your funds is provided according to all standards
They offer a solid number of asset classes to choose from. So, you can select between the following assets:
● Precious metals
Our team has compared the five types of accounts the broker offers Simple, Advanced, and Professional. The main difference is in the amount of the first deposit, commission fee, leverage, spread, number of trading tools, and some other additional benefits.
• Negative balance protection
• 100 trading instruments
• Standard trading conditions
• Advanced education
• Daily market review
• 200 trading instruments
• Risk management
• Personalized service
• Expert Advisor
• 300 trading instruments
• Priority trading conditions
Open an account
Opening an account with ClydeTrade is an easy and quick process. All you need is to follow six simple steps:
- to select Open Account in the top right corner of the website;
- to enter your full name, country, email address, and phone number, and to choose the password;
- to click Send PIN and enter either of the PINs you receive, to agree to the terms and conditions, and to click Register Now;
- to complete the questionnaire, detailing further personal information, trading aims, and trading knowledge;
- to submit the required documents to verify your account;
- to make a deposit.
Simple accounts can be opened for as little as $250, while Advanced — for $2,000, and Professional — for $10,000.
Our review of ClydeTrade proves that it is a highly reputable broker with a number of trading opportunities. It also offers over 300 trading tools to its customers, as well their own trading platform with the mobile app on top of that, and three different account types. They tried to meet the basic requirements of different clients around the world. So, we can conclude that ClydeTrade is a good trading decision.